2 min read
Grant Programme – Terms & Conditions
Please see below for the terms and conditions for participating in our grant programme:
- The grant may be used only for the purposes outlined in your application.
- Your application must be true and accurate.
- You may submit no more than one application per month and, in aggregate, no more than two applications in any calendar year.
- Successful award of a grant does not grant the applicant the right to use G-Research’s name or logo without permission, other than to acknowledge G-Research’s support or list possible conflicts of interest.
- G-Research accepts no liability for any consequences, whether direct or indirect, that may arise from your research, the use of the grant, or from suspension or termination of the grant.
- Grants are not available to the friends and family of the representatives of G-Research and its group, and representatives of G-Research and its group may not write letters of reference in support of applications.
- If you violate any of these terms & conditions, act dishonestly, provide information which is misleading (whether deliberately or accidentally) or act in a way which may damage our brand, reputation or goodwill, G-Research may terminate the grant and require you to repay it.
- Applicants have no right to expect the award of a grant. The decision of G-Research in all respects is final.