Business Process Analyst
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The Business Process Re-Engineering team works closely with the Security, Software Engineering, Production and Research divisions here at G-Research. Newly formed, they are looking for exceptional full-time Business Process Analysts/Enterprise Architects to join them in mapping the main elements of our business processes, data flows and architecture.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading individual mapping initiatives including running workshops
- Document processes, architecture and data flows within iServer
- Propose and facilitate changes based upon the outputs of the various process/architecture maps
- Support the rolling out of processes improvements and iServer across the company
The role provides a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of process modelling and simulation within financial services and to a standard more typically found in advanced engineering. You will report to the Lead Business Process & Simulation Analyst, but be embedded within one of our divisions so that you learn their processes and architecture in depth, as well as facilitate change.
Who are we looking for?
You should have strong interpersonal skills along with an analytical mind-set. In order to help us bring about company-wide process changes you should be proactive and have the determination to see initiatives through.
Other desired skills include:
- Minimum five years experience in process mapping and demonstrable experience in techniques such as Lean, Agile, Six Sigma, BPMS and TOGAF
- Strong academics to degree level
- An understanding of software intensive firms is preferable along with exposure to financial services
- Able to work autonomously
We also require experience with the following systems:
- MS Toolsets including Visio Pro, Excel, Word etc.
- Process Design Systems such as Sparx, Mega, Software AG -Aris, BiZZdesign, i-Server
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines