Data Intelligence Analyst
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
This role is integral in co-ordinating the life cycle of numerous diverse data sets as they progress through the trial and on-boarding process. In this role the individual will:
- Act as a liaison between vendors and G-Research’s Research division, co-ordinating the resolution of any issues arising.
- Help to negotiate data trial terms and ensure that all necessary licences are in place.
- Build and maintain a suite of reports on the state of the trial pipeline and on various aspects of the data estate.
- Maintaining and updating a log of vendor risks and issues.
- Addressing areas of concern effectively and providing recommendations to mitigate risks.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Strong project management and organisational skills with experience in managing complex processes.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to manage multiple products and stakeholders.
- A good understanding of financial data providers.
- Strong data visualisation knowledge (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Qlik)
- Experience using Jira would be beneficial.
- Experience in working with financial data and data delivery mechanisms/ data feed formats is desirable but, not necessary.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
APPLY NOW >