Data Management Team Lead
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
As a Team Lead in our Data Operations team you will help to provide analysis focused around data quality and coverage across market data and vendor data packs exploring areas for improvements. You will be given the freedom to explore different ways of performing tasks and completing requirements. Additionally, you will:
- Work alongside senior stakeholders to drive a data management culture
- Provide in depth analysis across a variety of data sets
- Lead an established team, making sure to ask the right questions and consider the future of the team and business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with first-hand experience managing projects and small teams. As well as having demonstrable experience of developing and leading a team, the ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- A strong knowledge of financial data and products coupled with a good understanding of vendor management.
- Good working knowledge of Data Visualization and Analytical tooling (e.g Tableau, R, SQL) and Big Data tooling (e.g. Python, Scala, Jupyter Notepad)
- Demonstrable experience of data science, or machine learning in manipulating and analyzing large data sets to create insights and value.
- The ability to see the bigger picture, translating business needs into workable solutions.
- Leading continuous improvement in an agile working environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain deeply technical insights to a non-technical audience.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
APPLY NOW >