Data Management Analyst – Team Lead
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
As a Team Lead in our Data Operations team you will help to provide analysis focused around data quality and coverage across market data and vendor data packs exploring areas for improvements. You will be given the freedom to explore different ways of performing tasks and completing requirements. Additionally, you will:
- Work alongside senior stakeholders to drive a data management culture
- Provide in depth analysis across a variety of data sets
- Lead an established team, making sure to ask the right questions and consider the future of the team and business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with first-hand experience managing projects and small teams. The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Operating at a strategic level while partnering with senior stakeholders.
- Leading continuous improvement.
- Significant experience working with Tableau (or a similar tool), SQL and Alteryx.
- A working knowledge of financial services- e.g. tick data.
- Translating business needs into workable solutions.
- Knowledge of Python, Scala etc.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
APPLY NOW >