Digital Advertising and Content Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Reporting directly to our Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be a key member of the marketing team who are responsible for growing the G-Research brand globally and promoting the company to potential employees.
We have ambitious plans to expand our current digital footprint, using a range of bought, owned and earned media to reach more of our target audience than ever before.
As such, we have created a new role which requires someone with strong experience driving quality paid-for and organic campaigns, along with website management and CRM knowledge, to ensure our efforts land with maximum impact.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of key marketing activity, including:
- Launching and managing search advertising
- Social campaigns (paid-for and organic)
- Content calendar and distribution
- CRM and email marketing
- Website updates and CMS
- Analytics and reporting
Who are we looking for?
You will be a key part of G-Research’s marketing success, with the scope and responsibility to have a real impact on the business.
The position would suit someone who:
- Has run successful SEM advertising with demonstrable results
- Has strong knowledge of all social media and their respective advertising platforms
- Is comfortable using CRM systems to build acquisition funnels
- Is highly organised and proactive
- Is comfortable with analytics and data
- Constantly looks for marginal gains
- Has either agency or in-house experience
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Generous contributory pension scheme