Executive Assistant for Head of HR
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. We use scientific techniques, big data and world-class technology to predict future movements in financial markets, and develop the platform to deploy these ideas globally.
Our Executive Assistants provide key support to all of our senior management. We manage the organisation, scheduling, correspondence and meetings. Our team takes responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance and important documents and files.
This role will help us to build out a growing support function within G-Research. We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide in-depth administrative and personal support to one of our senior management. We strongly believe that our Executive Assistants are key for ensuring that our leaders can remain well organized and perform to their top abilities. This role will involve working heavily with one of our business arms to ensure proper support is available. The main responsibilities will be:
- Extensive diary management, improving workflow and meeting efficiency and anticipating needs
- Preparing meeting agendas including conducting relevant research, taking minutes and following up on action points
- Maintaining a high level of discretion while supporting classified projects
- Managing ad-hoc projects on behalf of the senior manager
- Personal support
- Some travel management
- Heavy expenses and reconciliation
- File management
- Possible support to other senior members of the team
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a 1:1 or 1:2 Executive or Personal Assistant role to a senior leader(s) in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track-record of managing busy and frequently changing diaries
- A pro-active and resilient approach is essential
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (including PowerPoint)
- Strong academics from a top institution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to relate to senior management and co-workers alike
- Able to confidently manage multiple projects at once
- HR experience would be beneficial
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Casual office environment and great work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines