Head of Compensation & Benefits
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
As the Head of Compensation & Benefits, you will work alongside four of our five key business divisions to design and deliver our compensation and benefits strategy. This brand new role will be a key part of our newly transformed HR function and will partner closely with staff, managers and senior management to:
- Develop a vision for our benefits strategy using internal and external data to ensure competitiveness in the market
- Oversee the development, implementation, administration and continuous improvement of compensation and benefits programs
- Ensure that the programs and tools are in accordance with organisational goals and industry best practices
- Partner with the recruiting team to develop competitive offers for new hires and existing employees; rooted in market data and aligned with our total rewards philosophy
- Advise and influence business leaders in total reward strategy, programs, process, and ad hoc actions alongside our new HR business partners
- Maintain working knowledge of the laws that govern and impact employee compensation and benefits
Who are we looking for?
For this brand new role we are looking for an experienced Compensation & Benefits specialist with extensive expertise in building strong relationships with stakeholders and developing innovative reward strategies. To be successful in this role you should:
- Have a proven ability to strategically lead a compensation and benefits function with a focus on ensuring a “best in cost” result.
- Possess excellent organisational and problem solving skills, allowing you to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Be a strong communicator, able to engage with senior management and co-workers alike.
- Show high levels of innovation and creation with strong analytical skills.
- Have strong academics from a top educational institution.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines