G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
You will join our team of exceptional housekeepers, ensuring that our various kitchen areas and wider office facilities are maintained to a high standard. This will involve restocking drinks fridges and distributing fruit across all kitchens, as well as distributing newspapers and magazines across all floors. You will also be responsible for setting up meeting rooms and training rooms when required.
We have some great facilities across our offices which are used by many – you’ll play a vital role within a valued team ensuring these are maintained and well looked after.
Who are we looking for?
As the role requires interaction with different areas of the business, strong oral and written communication skills are essential. As well as being articulate, friendly and well presented, your day-to-day work will require you to be enthusiastic and demonstrate efficiency with an attention to detail. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will also:
- Demonstrate initiative and willingness to learn
- Enjoy working within a team
- Be hands-on and willing and able to get stuck in with a “can do” attitude
Why should you apply?
You’ll join a highly visible team which allows you to interact with all areas of the business on a daily basis. There is also:
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines