Controls Testing & Programme Assurance Analyst
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
G-Research is going through an exciting period of growth and transformation and we have just launched our new Business Information Control Assurance function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced assurance professional with a proven track-record of delivering effective assurance to work in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be responsible for delivering programme assurance work as well as controls testing across the various functions of GR.
As an Analyst, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping Senior Management and the Board to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Proactively assist in the delivery of programme assurance and controls testing, while reporting to the Head of BICA and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with stakeholders across G-Research
- Contribute to the development of your own and the team’s technical acumen Keep up to date with the latest testing techniques and tools to continually develop the BICA team
- Continue to develop internal relationships
- Undertaking special projects and investigations as required
- You will have a proven ability of delivering pieces of assurance and testing work that result in business value and bring about positive changes to a business’s risk management environment.
Who are we looking for?
You will possess the breadth of experience necessary to deliver technical and thought leadership across a high-performance specialist team.
Key attributes for success include:
- Professional auditor or Risk and Controls professional with core assurance and testing skills
- Holding a recognised Accountancy or Audit qualification
- Experience in auditing financial and operational controls within a wide range of business processes within the capital markets sector
- Experience in evaluating and performing risk assessments at a task and organisation level
- Strong analytical and project management skills Identifying and effectively reporting any issues and recommendations for improvement, as well as drafting the related sections of formal reports
- The ability to work effectively building good working relationships with both colleagues and other personnel at all levels
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the wider team
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines