Internal Communications Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and the Chief Operating Officer, the Internal Communications Manager will help shape a culture of communication. You will play a key role in managing the messaging around multiple transformation programmes, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure vision and progress is cascaded throughout the organisation.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing internal communication counsel and support to the Executive Management Team
- Deliver inspiring and engaging communications to help drive employee productivity
- Deliver robust change management communication plans for a range of initiatives, driving employee engagement and adoption
- Research, prepare and gather materials/ideas for business communications
- Draft engaging, informative and professional copy to a consistent high quality standard – ensuring the intended audience is at the forefront of mind
- Own and manage a wide range of communications
- Produce quality and timely design briefs for internal communications to support business objectives
- Proof read and edit content produced by other team members or wider stakeholders
- Film, edit and distribute internal talks and lectures
- Organise and manage department Town Halls and lectures
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven ability to lead on complex change management communications plans
- The ability to manage the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and editorial skills
- Experience of internal event management
- The ability to influence stakeholders about the value of good internal communication and act as an ambassador for Internal Communications
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines