Internal Communications Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The successful candidate will help build the internal communication function from the ground up in an ambitious, growing organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to really define what internal comms looks like and create culture of effective communication in a major finance and technology business. You will play a key role in managing the messaging around multiple transformation programmes and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure our vision and values are embedded throughout the organisation.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and execute a robust and innovative internal communications strategy, aligned to the wider business strategy
- Provide internal communication counsel and support to the Executive Management and Leadership Teams
- Develop and deliver inspiring communications that will drive employee engagement and productivity
- Deliver robust change management communication plans for a range of initiatives, driving employee awareness and adoption of new ways of working
- Draft engaging, informative and professional copy to a consistently high standard whilst ensuring the intended audience is at the forefront of your mind
- Own and manage a wide range of communication activities, such as staff newsletters, bulletins and other collateral
- Organise and manage department town halls and lectures
Who are we looking for?
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about communications and the value it can bring to an organisation. You will come from either an internal or external comms background and be hungry to make your mark in a new communications function. You are likely to have experience in some of the following areas:
- Track record of developing innovative and attention-grabbing communications campaigns
- Proven ability to advise and lead on complex communications plans
- The ability to manage the needs of diverse stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
- Excellent written and editorial skills, with experience in multiple media formats
- Experience of internal event management
- The ability to influence stakeholders about the value of good internal communication and act as an ambassador for internal communications
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Pension with 9% company contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines