Junior Finance Administrator
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The Accounts team at G-Research is looking for a Junior Finance Administrator to join them and take responsibility for a wide range of administrative focussed tasks.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be expected to work along-side the different members of the team assisting with BAU duties as well as exploratory project focussed work.
Day to day tasks may include but will not be restricted to the following:
- Processing invoices
- Managing the administration of staff expenses
- Assisting with accounts payable duties
- Undertaking data research projects
Who are looking for?
Working in a close-knit team within a central department in the company, we expect you to have fantastic communication skills as well as a flexible and proactive mind set. You should be interested in developing your administrative and accounting skill set and already have the following technical skills:
- Strong excel knowledge
- Experience with JIRA/SAP
- Mathematics focused academic background
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your accounting skills within a fast paced and highly stimulating environment. Training and funding will be provided in order for you to be supported through any qualifications necessary, including the ACCA.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines