Junior HR Business Partner
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
G-Research has a number of functional areas including: Quantitative Research, Software Engineering, Security Risk Management and Business Management supported by three HR Business Partners. The Junior HR Business Partner will support two of the HR Business Partners, working to assist them on mobilising their strategic human capital plans, across areas which include organizational design, employee relations, building future skills and leadership capabilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside senior HR colleagues to deliver day-to-day HR Business Partnering support to your respective divisions
- Providing advice on core processes, such as employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and other initiatives.
- Supporting the HR Business partners on any broader projects and HR activities for their divisions
- Working closely with the wider HR team to provide support and guidance where required to ensure a seamless HR service, including liaison to talent development and talent acquisition
- Forming collaborative relationships with Head of HR and wider HR function, and employees in the divisions covered in order to support the people strategies and efforts required to meet the growth/strategic objectives of the company
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a HR professional who is agile, adapts quickly and thrives in fluid environments. The ideal candidate will also:
- Be able to work confidently and independently on all aspects of HR, yet be prepared to roll up your sleeves and support a growing HR function
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and well-developed capability in building relationships
- Be hardworking, with strong organisational and project management skills; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be an effective communicator
- Be highly collaborative with a can-do attitude
- Have a professional approach with ability to build credibility and trust, with impeccable judgement on issues to escalate
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines