Marketing & Communications Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
You will be responsible for growing the G-Research brand as a world-leading quantitative research and technology company amongst prospects at the world’s most high-profile universities and organisations. Leading a team of specialists, you will drive our company messaging both internally and externally, positioning G-Research as a leading force in our industry. As all of our marketing is carried out for talent acquisition purposes, you will be responsible for running multiple recruitment marketing campaigns. Interfacing with multiple business stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing and executing a robust strategy that will take our current marketing and communications efforts to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy in line with the company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Oversee all brand-building, content and marketing efforts to position G-Research as both an employer of choice and thought leader in our space
- Curate interesting stories, blogs and articles to share on behalf of the company
- Line manage a team of marketing specialists and oversee career and skills career development
- Build strategic relationships with external parties (i.e. University departments & other academic institutions)
- Marketing governance: Introducing processes, policies and procedures to evaluate and report on marketing decisions and results
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of eight years’ Marketing experience. You will also have the following skills:
- Experience of developing an employer brand
- Highly numerate with demonstrable experience of marketing governance & reporting
- Experience of delivering successful communications and marketing strategies
- Experience managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneous and the ability to prioritise highly variable work streams
- Must be tech savvy with knowledge of targeted digital marketing
- Insights into the Technology and Quant Finance industry will be desirable
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines