Night Control Room Officer (Full-Time)
Imagine using data and analytics to seek out real security threats.
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Keeping our ideas safe and secure is crucial to our success. That’s why we use pioneering techniques that predict and protect us from attacks. Together, we’re building the next generation of security approaches and thinking.
As our business grows so must our security. We require someone to help maintain the high standards of our SOC (Security Operation Centre). Your main purpose is to oversee the day to day control room operations, to ensure the safety of all staff. In addition to the above, we require the individual to be SIA licensed, with relevant CCTV control room experience to make sure following duties are carried out:
- Ensuring agreed SLA’s are followed at all times
- Monitoring access and egress of secure areas within the company
- Escort contractors/vendors/Builders into secure locations
- Report writing and regular recordings of daily findings
- CCTV reviewing
- Regular equipment audits
- Ensuring all cameras & access controlled doors are in working order across the business
- TSCM (Bug sweeps) training
- Security card enrolment and administration
- Triage & escalation of all alerts
- Other security duties as necessary
Who are we looking for?
The role is an ever changing one, you will need to have an open mind towards taking on new tasks to support the business. You must be able to give clear and direct communication to your team and business. Having excellent writing skills with a high level of attention to detail is a must, as there will be daily, weekly and monthly reports to be completed.
As a department we collaborate with all departments across the business, candidate must strike the right balance of friendly and professionalism with colleagues. The successful candidate must have the following.
- A minimum of one year Control Room experience
- At least three years corporate security experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SIA licenced
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines