G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Our Legal function, currently standing at four, is looking for a Paralegal to play an integral role in supporting the team with a broad range of duties.
You will assist with the review of a variety of commercial contracts, the drafting and filing of company documents and preparing agreements based on standard form templates. You will also be involved in general implementation and maintenance of a new contract management tool and other major projects being undertaken for the business units, as well as day-to-day legal organisational tasks and legal research.
The team deals with a wide variety of legal issues, including commercial IP/technology arrangements, company and employment law.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, innovative and experienced Legal team in a rapidly growing company. We provide a fun working environment, with monthly company drinks and frequent team socials.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years or above paralegal experience involving document review
- A strong grasp of the fundamentals of corporate and commercial law
- Strong academics, with a Law degree (or equivalent) of 2:1 or higher
- Completed the Legal Practice Course (although this is not essential)
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work independently but know when to seek additional support
- Strong attention to detail
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines