G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
This role will help us to build out a growing support function within G-Research. You will be our front-of-house, ensuring that all visitors have a positive experience while visiting us. On top of this you will provide ad-hoc support to various aspects of the business including managing post, arranging travel and handling expense requests and purchase orders. Responsibilities will include:
- Act as our front-of-house, ensuring all guests have a positive experience while at G-Research
- Manage all deliveries and coordinate efficiently
- Manage ad-hoc booking requests including, internal and external meeting rooms, travel bookings, training and conference bookings
- Arranging catering when required
- Use in-house systems to maintain a visible record of administration tasks
- Provide ad-hoc support to our Executive Assistants as needed
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience as a Receptionist, ideally in a corporate/professional environment.
- A positive and pro-active approach to solving problems.
- A strong ability to work under pressure and with multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
- Possess excellent attention to detail as well as a warm and professional telephone manner.
- Experience as a PA or Assistant would be beneficial.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Department incentive scheme
- Casual office environment and great work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines