Imagine being given the remit to secure the data, not pass an audit.
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Keeping our ideas safe and secure is crucial to our success. That’s why we use pioneering techniques that predict and protect us from attacks. Together, we’re building the next generation of security approaches and thinking.
As a growing business with high value intellectual property, we now require additional resource within our office security function. We require attentive and SIA licensed officer with relevant corporate security experience to carry out the following duties:
- The role is a 4 on, 4 off work pattern
- Understanding and Dealing with the fire panel faults and fire escalation
- Deal with staff and visitors in a professional and courteous manner
- CCTV investigating and report writing
- Take accurate notes to complete reports, log book entries and all relevant paperwork to a high standard – including reporting in detail any incidents occurring whilst on duty
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable at all times
- Take effective action in an emergency situation
- Carry out any other duties of a reasonable request
Reporting to the Physical Security Manager, the role involves working in a large team of security professionals and entails shift work including weekends and weekdays in order to support monitoring operations for G-Research. Occasional overtime shifts will be available.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other programmes
- Committed to providing a first rate customer service experience
- Respects values and considers the opinions and circumstances of others
- Has strong work ethics, honesty and integrity
- Have a smart appearance
- The ability to be pro-active and use your own initiative
- Good Organisational skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines