Senior Business Analyst
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Business Process Re-engineer (BPRE) function supports the organisation to improve its operational efficiency. In the recent months, there has been growing demand for this service as G-Research continues to grow rapidly.
This is a great opportunity for a proactive individual to coordinate strategic business projects, managing multiple senior business stakeholders and take responsibility for delivering improvements to core business processes. Your responsibilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Mapping business processes and identifying pain points
- Designing solutions with input from relevant stakeholders to resolve pain points
- In some cases, driving the implementation of proposed solutions and delivering change to improve the current state processes
- Using knowledge of best practice and industry standards, provide innovative solutions that drive operational efficiency.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience of driving operational efficiency and improvements in an organisation
- Knowledge of applying waste identification and reduction techniques such as Lean tools, process mapping, etc
- Confidently Lead / Facilitate workshops with senior level stakeholders
- Have Expert knowledge of using MS Office suit (specially Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio)
- Understanding and awareness of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
APPLY NOW >