Senior Executive Assistant
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
This role will help us to build out a growing support function within G-Research. You will be providing in depth administrative and personal support to one of our Senior Managers. Responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management, improving workflow and meeting efficiency and anticipating needs.
- Prepare meeting agendas including conducting relevant research, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Maintaining a high level of discretion while supporting classified projects.
- Managing ad-hoc projects on the behalf of those you are supporting.
- Personal support
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Extensive experience as a 1:1 Executive and/or Personal Assistant to a senior leader in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven track record of managing several diaries and schedules at once.
- A pro-active and resilient approach is essential.
- Using initiative and forethought.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (including PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Degree-educated candidates are preferred.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Department incentive scheme
- Casual office environment and great work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines