Senior SailPoint Engineer
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The IAM function at GR is responsible protecting all resources and intellectual property at GR. To that end IAM team manages all user identities and their access permissions.
The Senior SailPoint Engineer is responsible for developing, testing and supporting IAM workflows (entitlements), self-service group management functions, attestation (governance), and password reset functions. Other key responsibilities also include:
- Driving IAM process improvement projects
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to understand business processes
- Mapping business requirements to technical requirements
- Develop new / enhancement existing joiner / mover / leaver processes
- Leveraging role based access control capabilities to reduce number of individual entitlements
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Drive RBAC process improvements and policies
- Mentoring junior team members
- Participates in on call rotation.
- Drive process improvements to reduce / eliminate manual provisioning / deprovisioning steps
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong experience with SailPoint
- Demonstrable experience assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
- General background and knowledge across IT and technology
- Strong provisioning experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management expertise in order to describe access control security policies across the business
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
APPLY NOW >