Talent Acquisition Coordinator
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Our friendly and outgoing in-house team of specialist recruiters currently stands at 16, split across University, Experienced Hire, and Marketing Communications. The firm’s strategy requires us to identify, engage and select the best quantitative researchers, engineers and technologists whilst competition for talent is increasing.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will run our front-of-house and manage our assessment processes, ensuring that we offer a best-in-class candidate experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the face of the TA team
- Meticulous management of our “Talent Zone”, where we interview on average 10-20 candidates per day, who each have 1-5 interviews consecutively. This will include:
- Preparing candidate’s drinks/snacks
- Ensuring interviewers are keeping to schedule
- Printing and providing CVs and supporting documentation
- Administering technical tests
- Arranging video interviews
- Reimbursing interview expenses, etc.
- Updating and keeping the TA team abreast of the progress of interviews
- Ensuring rooms are presentable and ready for the next interview to be held
- Managing our ATS, ensuring that our database is up to date
- Management of recruitment agency candidates in our process (scheduling interviews, communicating feedback, etc.)
- Ad-hoc project work for the Head of Talent Acquisition
Who are we looking for?
You will be highly organised, resourceful and able to stay calm whilst managing a busy function. In addition, you will:
- Be highly proactive, enthusiastic, and assertive in your approach
- Possess an ability to build good relationships
- Have great communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be proficient in MS Office including Outlook and Excel
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines