Talent Acquisition Specialist – Business Management
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Our friendly and outgoing in-house team of specialist recruiters currently stands at 15, split across Campus Recruitment, Marketing and Experienced Hire. The firm’s success has driven our need for continued growth, and this has led to our Business Management division needing to grow correspondingly. We are looking for someone who can think beyond traditional headhunting methods to systematically identify, attract and close the best talent on the market.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist focusing on Business Management roles, you will be tasked with identifying candidates from a range of role backgrounds and industries within HR, Business Insight Services and Project & Programme Management, building relationships with them to understand their ambitions, career options and circumstances, bringing them into process and closing them on a role here. You will work closely with hiring managers and functional heads to take briefs, formulate hiring strategies and report back on progress.
Identify and engage the best talent
- Execute a comprehensive engagement strategy for top talent of varying experience levels and disciplines based inside and outside of London.
- Utilise tools and methods such as LinkedIn, Boolean & X-ray searches, blogs, social media, our in-house database and CRM system to build an extensive pipeline of talent.
- Attend networking events, role-related talks, conferences and other meet-ups to build out our candidate pipeline and relationships.
- Drive our external and internal referral schemes.
- Research and engage potential candidates with outstanding achievements both academically and within online communities.
Engage talent pools at identified companies and industries
- Build strong relationships with potential candidates
- Travel regularly to meet with candidates at target companies in person.
- Inform potential candidates about G-Research and position the role here compared to our competitors.
- Understand the prospect’s ambitions, motivations and career options in order to sell our opportunity during the process, whilst identifying potential issues or roadblocks. Feed this information back into the interview process in order to advise on offer and closing strategy.
- Build relationships with talent at various stages of their careers; from recent graduates through to team leads, managers and group heads.
- Assist interested candidates with preparation for the interview process.
- Devise and execute successful closing strategies on a candidate-by-candidate basis.
Who are we looking for?
You will be responsible for continuing to develop G-Research as a recognised and respected brand within identified talent pools. You will:
- Have at least four years’ experience recruiting HR, Business Analytics or PPM candidates either from within a recruitment agency or an internal recruitment function.
- Possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Be good with people, be a team player, have strong organisational skills and an adaptable and flexible attitude.
- Possess excellent networking skills.
- Have a pre-existing network of candidates, preferably both inside and outside of the UK.
- Be able to regularly travel nationally and occasionally internationally
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Interesting and challenging role, looking to fill market-leading Software Engineering positions at scale and pace, working as part of a leading Talent Acquisition function
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance schemes
- 25 days holiday
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines