Talent Acquisition Specialist – Software Engineering 6 Month FTC
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Our in-house team of specialist recruiters currently stands at 15, split across Campus Recruitment, Marketing and Experienced Hire. The firm’s strategy requires significant investment in engineering resource, and competition for talent is increasing. We are now looking for someone who can think beyond traditional headhunting methods to systematically identify, attract and close the best Engineers on the market.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be tasked with identifying Engineers from a range of backgrounds, tech-stacks and industries, building relationships with them so as to understand their ambitions, career options and personal circumstances, and closing them on a role here. You will be charged with:
- Executing a comprehensive engagement strategy for top Engineers of varying experience levels and disciplines based inside and outside of London.
- Utilising tools and methods such as LinkedIn, Hired, StackOverflow, Github, academic sites, XRAY searches, blogs, social media, our in-house database and CRM system to build an extensive pipeline of talent.
- Attending networking events, TechTalks, conferences and other meet-ups to build out our candidate pipeline and relationships.
- Driving our external and internal referral schemes.
- Engaging talent pools at newly identified companies and industries.
- Assisting interested candidates with preparation for the interview process.
- Devising and execute successful closing strategies on a candidate-by-candidate basis.
- Travelling to meet with Engineers at our target companies in person, also travelling internationally from time-to-time to meet with our target international groups.
Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will at minimum have experience in the following areas:
- Sourcing hard to find Engineering candidates in new and innovative ways.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Working within a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate a passion for technology or finance.
- Ideally have 3+ years of recruitment experience, preferably within a technology or investment management environment.
- Have a proven track record in delivery with the ability to close top talent.
- Exhibit exceptional organisational skills and a capacity to manage multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrate the ability to tailor your approach & engage on an individual level.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines