Technical Project Manager
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Reporting into the Head of Programme and Project Management, you will join the team responsible for leading and executing multiple projects and delivery across the project cycle in a cutting-edge environment. This role will support various functions of the business, giving you exposure to a breadth of work across technology infrastructure, platforms, software development and more.
- Maintain a portfolio of projects across multiples functions, sites and geographic locations
- Define and lead projects from initiation to closure
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide project support and delivery
- Manage competing priorities, track dependencies and mitigate risks to ensure completion within the requisite timelines
- Assess the need for change and identify solutions for application
- Able to lead engineers and developers
- Implement reporting, monitoring and evaluation
- Identify risks and issues and handle these as required
- Plan and oversee CAPEX and operational expenses to meet budget targets
- Build rapport and trust with the stakeholders to keep the project focused and moving
- Ensure that stakeholders understand their respective project roles (Sponsor, Product Owner, Delivery Owner) and support them as needed
- Keep stakeholders informed about the project status and progress
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Degree-level qualification (or equivalent relevant experience)
- 10+ years of working in project/programme management across technology infrastructure or software development
- Strong technical skills with a proven track record in managing and delivering major projects
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid stakeholder management and verbal/written communication skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with 9% company contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines