Trading and Platform Oversight Analyst
- Broker costs & performance management:
o Analyse all aspects of broker costs including financing, comms, borrow, etc.
o Ensure optimal broker flow allocation and suggest flow decisions to management
o Investigate Liquidity and market making schemes that would reduce trading costs
o Monitor trends in broker balances, market share and overall market structure
- Treasury Management:
o Monitor Treasury Management reports and investigate potential trades
o Utilise firm wide ccy balances to trade FX swaps and Fixed Income instruments within pre-agreed parameters and limits
- Monitor algorithmic trading
o Ad hoc monitoring/investigation
o High level execution support/troubleshooting
– Relevant experience from working in a trading firm
– Good understanding of broker costs and genuine interest in expanding knowledge on the field
– Basic Treasury Management knowledge (bonds, FX swaps); trading experience an added bonus
– Tableau/Python skills highly desirable – SQL essential
Why should you apply?
- A competitive salary is offered, along with discretionary annual bonus.
- Accommodation in shared private housing is also paid for as part of the package.
- Health care scheme
- Regular company and team events
- Subsidised gym membership