Contract Network Engineer (Inside IR35)
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
We are developing the next generation of infrastructure that can effortlessly scale and flex. This capability allows us to adapt to the demanding needs of the business to process and analyse large and varied data sets at speed.
As a Network Engineer, you will be working on key network projects for the business with tier support. This will include network automation, DC implementation and supporting colocation projects.
As a business, we are extremely keen on automation and building a DevOps culture. With this in mind, you’ll be building supportable solutions that reduce operational cost.
Who are we looking for?
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Minimum CCNP qualification
- DC implementation projects completed in the last year
- Strong experience with Arista and Cisco
- Good knowledge of Checkpoint/Fortinet
- Experience with Jinja/Ansible
- Network Automation / Zero touch provision deployment exposure