European Relationship Manager - Quantitative Research
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
The space G-Research operates in requires us to hire the best maths, physics, machine learning and NLP talent globally. As this space becomes more competitive, we have a need to both grow our brand and our capability to engage talent across Europe.
The European Relationship Manager will use their contacts to;
- Identify and partner with student networks across the continent
- Build relationships with University faculties
- Develop a detailed understanding of what marks out top talent in different geographies and how approaches to recruitment vary
They will also meet prospective candidates Europe-wide to position the G-Research offering, assess candidates’ technical knowledge, and offer insight into how best to prepare for our assessment processes.
The role will be heavily research oriented, as we must recognise the most prestigious prizes, scholarships, conferences & academic achievements at a regional level.
There are a number of ways we can approach the challenge and we are open to where this person is based and their working patterns. There is a considerable budget available and we aim to build a knowledge of the continent that informs our future hiring strategy.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a PhD or Masters Degree in a STEM subject
- Have an extensive academic network across Europe
- Have worked in, or have a good understanding of, Quantitative Finance
- Be good with people
- Have an adaptable and flexible attitude
- Bring ideas of how we can creatively source and engage highly sought after individuals
- Be able to travel internationally on a regular basis
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines