HR Business Partner - Quantitative Research
G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
G-Research has four key divisions: Quantitative Research, Software Engineering, Technology (IT & Operations) and Security. You will be a trusted advisor to our Quantitative Research division, accelerating its performance through people initiatives.
You will bring creative thinking to devise employee-centric, strategic human capital plans, partnering with business leaders in areas which include organisational design, employee relations, learning & development and leadership capabilities.
- Driving accountability, supporting the Research division’s growth and development, and aligning resources to meet the needs of the business
- Coaching teams within Research to proactively devise human capital solutions, as well as architect and implement solutions around staff retention, team building, L&D, organisational change and design
- Providing strategic direction on core processes within Research, such as employee relations, performance management, leadership development, and other initiatives
- Partnering with senior Research leaders to understand business strategies and challenges; identify talent gaps, opportunities for upgrades, and key talent; and develop management and leadership capabilities
- Coaching and advising leaders, driving people conversations and initiatives, and thoughtfully counselling leaders through difficult situations
- Forming collaborative relationships with Head of HR and Research Division Leaders, Team Leaders and Talent in order to execute people strategies and efforts to support the growth/strategic objectives of the company
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is agile, adapts quickly and thrives in fluid environments. You will:
- Possess exceptional relationship management and advisory skills; well-developed commercial awareness and impeccable judgement
- Be intellectually curious with an ability to anticipate future trends, analyse business requirements and translate them into innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Have strong organisational and project management skills; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have experience coaching and advising both leaders and talent, ideally within a technology, research or scientific company environment
- Be able to diagnose a problem, analyse options, and make a decision quickly