HR Information Systems Manager
The G-Research HR function is in the midst of a substantial refresh of its technology landscape and is moving towards a model that leverages best practice, automation and self-service.
In support of this change, we are looking for an HR Information Systems (HRIS) Manager to take charge of the day-to-day implementation, integration and management of new HR technologies and ways of working across G-Research.
Reporting into the Head of HR Change, this role will play a key part on our long-term strategy of empowering the business with timely and accurate information. You will have the chance to make a significant impact on the business, ensuring the HR function is setup to deliver the best possible services to the wider business and driving the move towards fully integrated, best-in-class systems.
- Advise and support the HR function as it transitions from legacy systems and processes to a new unified HR platform
- Document and maintain comprehensive HR Systems Architecture plans and ensure adherence to G-Research system design and security principles
- Drive effective governance, decision-making and change management with respect to both HR and downstream business systems and processes
- Ensure HR systems are properly administered and configured, and that data is properly structured and aligned to G-Research ways of working
- Ensure integrations between HR systems, and with the wider business, are robust and well-defined, with clearly-defined user access rights, administration and oversight
- Support a culture of ongoing improvement and best practice across the HR platform through new integrations, release cycles and system enhancements
- Train business users in the effective use of HR systems (e.g. employee and manager self-service, data integration strategies, etc)
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years actively working with HR technology and systems, including HCM, benefits, absence, recruitment and payroll solutions
- 2+ years administering Workday, or formal certification / training in Workday methodologies and practices
- Expertise in HR data governance and best practice, with experience designing and integrating HR systems into downstream business solutions
- Hands-on experience administering access rights and security profiles in cloud-based technologies
- Knowledge of, and comfort with, the complexities of integrating HR systems and processes with wider business administration activities
- Comfort with challenging the status-quo and advocating for new ways of working, using evidence-based methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills and comfort with supporting employees at all levels of the organisation
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines