G-Research is a leading quantitative research and technology company. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data.
Our researchers are free to explore ideas, finding patterns in large, noisy and real-world data sets to predict the movements in global financial markets.
We are looking for a risk modeller with strong quantitative credentials. You will support our ability to model risks that are not well explained by traditional risk management methods. Responsibilities include using your experience in statistics to make changes and improvements for both maintenance and innovation of models whilst researching new methodologies we could apply.
Building strong relationships and mutual respect with Quant Researchers and Risk Management will be crucial in achieving success in the role.
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, this candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Two years’ experience building and supporting statistical models.
- Hold a PhD in a hard science with material statistical experience.
- You will have a questioning approach to current events and an analytical mind.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines