Machine Learning Technical Talent Sourcer
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
G-Research’s strategy requires significant investment in tech and engineering talent, and competition for talent is increasing. We are looking for an experienced sourcer to help us engage and attract the best machine learning talent from quantitative and academic research communities.
You will work closely with other sourcers and head-hunters in the research talent acquisition team to define, plan and execute a successful sourcing campaign aimed at directly engaging with some of the world’s smartest mathematicians, computer scientists and physicists.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the broader research talent acquisition team, supporting candidate sourcing efforts for both permanent and intern hires
- Maintaining a constant and healthy candidate pipeline to the research head-hunters
- Engaging both passive and active candidates using a range of traditional and novel techniques and recruiting technologies
- Strategising different ways to build multiple talent pipelines from referrals, research mapping, personalised messaging, and events
- Innovating and driving diversity sourcing strategies
- Building automated, personalised follow up campaigns with an always on sourcing mindset
- Mapping out individual markets and gathering intelligence around specific talent pools, using knowledge to deliver insights to the wider talent team
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least four years’ experience sourcing technical roles from either within a recruitment agency or an internal recruitment function
- Experience hiring from academia
- Passionate about sourcing as a key TA function
- Creative around candidate outreach
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good with people and a team player
- Strong organisational skills and an adaptable, flexible attitude
- Able to bring ideas of how we can creatively source and engage the very best talent
- Fluent in either French, German, Italian or Dutch is a plus
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply