Marketing Campaigns Specialist
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As G-Research’s external profile has increased, so has our Marketing team’s responsibilities. We are looking for a confident marketing/brand campaigns professional – with either agency or in-house experience – to join the team as we ramp up our activity.
This role offers an opportunity to turn your hand to a wide range of intriguing tasks and interesting challenges, as we continue to build awareness and interest around G-Research with our key talent and business audiences. You will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles as well as helping drive the team’s operational efficiency.
Without straying into ‘no two days are the same’ cliché territory… every day is different. You could go from liaising with a world-famous mathematician as you finalise our latest lecture event, to shooting a promotional reel for our internship scheme with our video agency, to proactively identifying new ways to improve our service delivery.
You’ll be a senior member of the Corporate Comms team (comprised of marketing and internal communications), reporting into the Marketing Manager and helping to drive the team’s strategic direction as well as being key to the day-to-day implementation of our plans. As we are a small, nimble team, we value people who can both see the bigger picture and as well as roll their sleeves up to get things done.
With a successful track record and extensive expansion plans for the future, this is an exciting time to be joining G-Research. And as we continue to grow, there’s scope to develop the role and responsibilities in line with your interests and ambitions.
Key responsibilities include (but are very much not limited to):
- Creating original brand concepts (e.g. competitions, partnerships), taking them from ideation to pitch to execution
- Tracking and measuring activity, with a data-first mindset
- Managing external agencies (e.g. digital advertising, design)
- Managing key internal stakeholders
- Overseeing our sponsorships (e.g. university societies) to maximise ROI
- Working with agency to conceive and produce a regular stream of video content
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a range of marketing/branding experience, either from an agency or in-house background, who combines a highly organised approach with a creative streak.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience building brand through:
- Strategic partnerships
- Targeted sponsorships
- Creative nous
- Project management experience (taking a plan from ideation to successful execution)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Highly organised approach to work
- Experience managing external agencies
- Ability to use data to measure work and build clear recommendations
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Experience of, or interest in, quantitative finance
- Another European language
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply