Junior Facilities Coordinator
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our Facilities Management team is seeking two Junior Facilities Coordinators to assist with the day-to-day running of a busy, growing organisation in London’s West End.
These roles are diverse and therefore any candidate must have an enthusiastic attitude, display attention to detail and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Key responsibilities of the role(s) will include:
- Set up furniture configurations as required for seminars, meetings and events, including moving large items around
- Complete daily floor checks across all offices and log repairs into the works tracker for follow up by relevant engineers
- Work with maintenance suppliers to ensure the premises are well maintained and run smoothly
- Assemble and set up desks for new starters
- Decommission office areas to set up as meeting rooms when required. This will require moving furniture within the office and to storage sites
- Respond to all internal requests and notifications via our internal ticketing system JIRA
- Ensure the office environment is maintained to the highest standard and well presented at all times, including restocking supplies around the office
- Ensure the on- and off-site storage facilities are well maintained, the sites are always clean and tidy, and the furniture stock list is always up-to-date
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and an ability to communicate with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Be professional and well presented
- Have an enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Show a willingness to learn
- Enjoy working within a team
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply