G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our close-knit HR team is looking for an HRIS Analyst to help manage G-Research's continuing growth and evolving HR technology platform. This role will focus on maintaining and actively supporting a culture of ongoing improvements to our Workday platform while ensuring the use of best practices across the different business areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Supporting, analysing, troubleshooting, and resolving Workday issues as reported by the HR function and wider business
- Working closely with our Data and IT teams to develop and maintain integrations into downstream business solutions
- Delivering and supporting optimisation projects and enhancements
- Documenting technical specifications (e.g. integrations, security, access management) and mapping of impact across the business
- Developing custom reports and calculated fields to fulfil ad hoc report and data requests
- Training and upskilling key stakeholders in the use of Workday
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years administering Workday, as well as formal certification/training in Workday methodologies and practices
- Functional experience in one or more of the following areas: HCM (including onboarding), recruitment, absence, benefits, reporting, integrations, talent and performance
- Additional experience in WD Studio and/or advanced reporting
- Expertise in HR data governance and best practice
- Knowledge of, and comfort with, the complexities of integrating HR systems and processes with wider business administration activities
- Strong business stakeholder experience
- Strong problem solving skills
Other beneficial attributes, skills and experience include:
- Exceptional organisation and time management
- Strong prioritisation skills and sense of ownership and urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve where necessary
- Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong team player
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply