Internal Communications Specialist
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
This is an exciting, new position within the Corporate Communications team where you will be responsible for the development and delivery of a range of internal communications strategies, campaigns and content.
G-Research is a fast-paced and agile business, meaning that you must be flexible and adaptive in your approach and confident in asking questions that get to the heart of technical and complex subjects quickly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, editing, and delivering a range of content formats through a multichannel strategy
- Project management of ongoing communications for change and leadership initiatives
- Communicating complex subjects in an accessible, engaging and audience appropriate way
- Effective stakeholder management and building relationships across all levels of the firm
- Sourcing and sharing news stories from across the business
- Working on employee engagement, culture and EVP related initiatives
- Collaborating with the marketing team to ensure consistency of brand and messaging
In this role, you will report to our Internal Communications Manager and work closely together on developing the internal communications strategy. In addition you will work as an internal consultant, offering advice and supporting business functions with their communications requirements where needed.
Who are we looking for?
You will have an adaptable mindset, resilient work ethic, the ability to work at pace, and a creative streak. We are also looking for:
- A degree in a related specialism
- Proven copy writing and editing experience
- An understanding of change management communications
- Knowledge of EVP and brand-related communications
- Comfort with reporting data, insights and analysis
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to five stations and six tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply