HRIS Technical Analyst – Workday
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our close-knit HR team is looking for an HRIS Analyst to help manage G-Research's growth and evolving HR technology platform. This role will focus on maintaining the Workday platform, as well as actively supporting a culture of ongoing improvements and ensuring the use of best practices across the different business areas.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing design, configuration and testing support on Workday HCM integrations and other third party solutions such as SailpointIQ, DocuSign, Curo and Compass
- Supporting, analysing, troubleshooting and resolving functional and technical production issues across Workday, Curo, Compass and DocuSign platforms
- Managing day-to-day queries raised by stakeholders and end-users, ensuring that they are addressed in a timely manner
- Engaging with the business to scope, gather and translate requirements into technical specifications and propose functional and technical solutions aligned to business needs
- Working closely with internal Data and IT teams to develop and maintain integrations into downstream business solutions
- Collaborating with the wider HR team, SMEs and stakeholders to identify opportunities to optimise existing functionality and release new features
- Providing support with bi-annual releases, including identifying and communicating related impacts and enhancement opportunities
- Supporting with regression testing to ensure existing configuration, security, reporting and integrations have not been impacted by new releases
- Maintaining a repository of knowledge around HR systems and integrations for both super users and business end users
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in technical areas including: Workday Studio, BIRT, XML, XPath, XSLT and knowledge within an object oriented programming language
- Practical hands-on configuration, analysis and support experience in advanced reporting and one or more of the following: HCM core, recruiting, absence, benefits, reporting
- Expertise in HR data governance and best practice
- Knowledge of, and comfort with, the complexities of integrating HR systems and processes with wider business administration activities
- Strong business stakeholder management experience
- Sound problem solving skills
Other important attributes and skills include:
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Strong prioritisation skills with a sense of ownership and urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve where necessary
- An eagerness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong team player
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply