Marketing Content Specialist
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. By using the latest scientific techniques, we produce world-beating predictive research and build advanced technology to analyse the world’s data. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As G-Research’s external profile has increased, so has our Marketing team’s responsibilities. We are looking for a confident marketing content professional to join the team as we ramp up our activity.
Content is a key pillar within our marketing strategy. We are privileged to work with leading practitioners across technology, machine learning, mathematical research, and business; in a company doing some extraordinary things, your role will be to seek out and harness this expertise and insight, translating it into value-add content.
You will be responsible for driving our content strategy and execution, as well as managing our online presence on a day-to-day basis and acting as the go-to expert for external written comms. You will also own our website management and social feeds, working to reach our target audiences (particularly talent audiences) effectively.
With a successful track record and extensive expansion plans for the future, this is an exciting time to be joining G-Research. And as we continue to grow, there’s scope to develop the role and responsibilities in line with your interests and ambitions.
Key responsibilities include (but are very much not limited to):
- Developing our ongoing content strategy in line with business and talent acquisition priorities
- Sourcing, editing and publishing expert blogs from G-Research employees
- Writing original content
- Day-to-day management of G-Research website
- Day-to-day management of G-Research social feeds
- Editing and posting job specifications
- Working closely with our Open Source team to help promote their work
- Tracking and measuring activity, with a data-first mindset
- Supporting on other marketing initiatives where required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a strong content background, ideally with an interest in technology and/or quantitative finance, who combines a highly organised approach with a creative streak.
The ideal candidate will have:
- First-class written English
- Content strategy development experience
- Comfortable writing for different media (e.g. blogs, white papers, social, website)
- Ability to curate and edit stories from a range of sources
- Experience using a CMS
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Highly organised approach to work
- Ability to use data to measure work and build clear recommendations
- Experience of, or strong interest in, technology and/or quantitative finance
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Design (Adobe Suite)
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply