Talent Acquisition Specialist – Quantitative Research
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our Talent Acquisition team currently stands at 18, split across Quant Research, Technology, Business and Campus. Securing the very best talent is core to our success.
This role will focus on quantitative research talent, actively identifying and headhunting top tier PhD students across STEM subjects, taking a particular interest in machine learning.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Researching and engaging potential candidates with outstanding academic achievements
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand individual requirements and how to best source and engage appropriate candidates
- Driving innovative sourcing techniques to unearth networks/candidates currently unknown to G-Research
- Managing the entire candidate experience from the initial approach and CV review through to offer and acceptance
- Developing effective closing strategies and driving the offer process
- Market intelligence exploration, sharing expertise and market knowledge with the wider team and business
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone creative, highly organised and resourceful. You will be able to manage multiple projects concurrently and have experience working with an ATS.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced, quality-driven environment
- Possess excellent networking skills
- Bring ideas of how we can creatively source and engage the best talent
- Be able to travel nationally and occasionally internationally
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be highly proficient in MS Office, including Outlook and Excel
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to five stations and six tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply