Talent Acquisition Sourcer
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
G-Research’s ongoing success is contingent upon attracting the very best research talent. As such, a large number of candidates who join us are a result of proactive outreach. The Talent Acquisition (TA) team is looking for a junior sourcer to help us approach, engage and attract this exceptional talent.
The successful candidate will work closely with headhunters and other sourcers in the TA team. You will develop an eye for unearthing top tier and untapped talent, gaining expertise in the global technology and systematic trading market and using that to inform and drive your sourcing strategy.
Your ability to engage top talent will have a direct impact on the team’s hiring capability and will enable G-Research to grow its first-class Engineering and Quantitative Research functions with some of the world’s smartest computer scientists.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Building talent pools and contacting prospective candidates using various sourcing tools
- Writing engaging, personalised messages to prospective candidates with the aim of converting these into introductory calls
- Maintaining a consistent and healthy pipeline of CVs, working closely to support recruiters
- Engaging passive candidates using a range of traditional and novel techniques and recruiting technologies
- Systematically covering the market and researching untapped talent pools
- Carefully supporting briefs from recruiters and hiring managers
- Following a methodical approach to keeping in touch with future potential candidates
- Quickly acting on leads as well as feeding back market intelligence and insights to the team
- Innovating and driving diversity sourcing strategies
- Attaining and recording candidate information with attention to detail and precision
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Recently graduated with a degree in any discipline (or have relevant experience), with an interest in working in an academic, data-driven environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding people skills and a team player
- Strong organisational skills, able to keep up with many moving parts and an adaptable, flexible attitude
- The ability to demonstrate a methodical approach to larger, complex projects
- A creative mind-set around candidate outreach and innovative sourcing
- Motivation and drive to see candidates you have sourced convert to hires
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply