G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for a driven HR professional with strong generalist HR/ER experience to join our Core HR function. Core HR at G-Research is a fast-growing team responsible for all HR operations and HR systems, including the HRIS team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious HR generalist to take on project work and stretch into a leadership role. We have an ambitious plan to optimise the way we work and the support that we provide to the business. This role will be instrumental in achieving this.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Reviewing and refreshing HR policies to ensure that they are fit for purpose, engaging and compliant
- Building a robust framework for employee relations case management, including processes, guides and templates aligned to our new policies
- Overseeing employee relations activity, including ensuring consistency of approach, providing an escalation point for complex cases, case tracking and reporting, and coaching team members in order to build ER capability
- Leading change projects to help enhance our service
- Deputising for the Head of Core HR as required
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who is agile, resilient and adapts quickly and thrives in fluid environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and background:
- Excellent relationship management and advisory skills
- Well-developed commercial awareness and impeccable judgement
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong and up-to-date employment law knowledge
- Pragmatic and common-sense approach to problems
- Leadership credentials and experience of managing teams
- Highly collaborative approach to work with enthusiasm to work centrally in a coordinating role
- Intellectual curiosity with an ability to seek out future trends, analyse business requirements and translate them into innovative and pragmatic solutions
- Strong organisational and project management skills; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with 9% company contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply