Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator
G-Research is Europe's leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets
As Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will manage our remote and on-site assessment processes, running our front-of-house operation and supporting the Talent Acquisition (TA) team in ensuring a slick candidate experience.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Owning early stage interview processes, ensuring testing and interviews proceed as scheduled and any late changes do not impact the candidate experience
- Being the face of the TA team for candidates and interviewers alike, giving you exposure to stakeholders across the company
- Liaise with the select few recruitment agencies we engage with, helping schedule their candidates
- Scheduling tests and interviews for a range of roles across the business
- Ad-hoc project work for the TA team
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Background working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, ideally within Talent Acquisition
- A proactive approach to work with an ability to build relationships and influence
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Experienced in managing an ATS
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply