Compensation and Benefits Manager
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our close-knit HR team is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager. This role will be instrumental in helping manage the firm's continuing growth through high quality compensation and benefits advice.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Owning the benefits, wellness and recognition programmes’ design, delivery and continuous optimisation
- Acting as a subject matter expert on compensation and benefits strategy and initiatives, contributing to their design, planning and implementation
- Owning the annual benchmarking exercise, working closely with HR business partners, managers and the Head of Reward
- Being a point of contact for market pricing, role evaluations and compensation and benefits analysis and recommendations
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition, Business Analytics and HR in order to drive key reward objectives
- Working closely with HR Business Partners and Talent Aquisition, providing guidance and analysis on new hire offers, promotions, and adjustments
- Supporting the delivery of high-impact reward projects
- Researching and analysing data to highlight trends and anomalies in the reward field
- Providing guidance on reward-related policies, ensuring process integrity and compliance
- Assisting the Head of Reward with any meeting preparation materials and/or reward data
- Maintaining compensation data on all systems, ensuring accuracy
- Co-ordinating and owning all activities related to the annual compensation review process
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Five years’ experience within a compensation and/or benefits role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
- Able to use initiative and think ahead
- Curo experience is strongly desired
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with 9% company contribution
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply