Talent Acquisition Manager
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will lead our Experienced Hire team, with responsibility for both technical and business hires. We are scaling the team to eleven internationally as we look to service ambitious growth and continuously improve the quality of talent at G-Research. You will be reporting into the Head of Talent Acquisition.
The firm’s hiring approach is to source talent directly and we act as trusted advisors to the business, providing strategic guidance and support. You will hold responsibility for day-to-day service delivery, implementing continuous improvements in our offering, and stakeholder management in a complex and growing organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing, engaging and closing talent internationally
- Delivering a search methodology and stakeholder experience for senior and key appointments
- Sourcing deeper in current talent pools and engaging new talent pools through research, novel tooling and creative engagement campaigns
- Consistently delivering valuable insight on our competitive landscape, along with information on emerging markets and talent trends
- Delivering a top-class candidate experience, treating each candidate uniquely to execute on closing strategies
- Understanding current market conditions, communicating key information to our Reward function and stakeholders
- Maintaining agency hire rate below 10% whilst delivering required throughput and retaining stakeholder buy-in
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Adaptable, self-motivated and able to thrive despite ambiguity and incredibly fast pace
- Possess commercial acumen
- Have a proven track record of managing high-performing teams
- Have experience within recruitment – from within a large internal team or RPO
- Possess a data-driven approach to their work
- Have experience operating within a progressive HR environment
Most importantly, you will demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set and genuinely care about service delivery.
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply