G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
You will join our legal team, whose principal function is to provide comprehensive commercial legal advice to the wider business, ensuring the delivery of efficient, effective and commercially minded legal solutions.
We deal with a wide and interesting variety of legal issues arising in the context of a fast-growing, fast-paced organisation. You will be part of an experienced, motivated and expanding team who play a key role in the business.
The position will entail providing paralegal support on contracts across a range of business areas, as well as assisting with legal reviews, contract drafting, document management and corporate compliance.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as a paralegal in an in-house or private practice environment
- Experience in document management, contract review and simple legal drafting
- An interest in process improvement initiatives (e.g. automation)
- Ideally, an interest in the financial markets industry
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Informal dress code and work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- 25 days holiday
- 9% company pension contributions
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Monthly company events
- Central London office close to 5 stations and 6 tube lines
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply