Jenkins Automation Engineer (Contract)
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are seeking a contract DevOps engineer to work alongside our Infrastructure Automation team. You will be required to design and configure Jenkins pipelines to execute Ansible playbooks. It may also be necessary to create Jenkins shared libraries.
You will work alongside, support, and be supported by the excellent engineers and domain experts who are responsible for running these systems, using successful established patterns.
Who are we looking for?
You will have experience of:
- Defining pipelines in Jenkins DSL
- Writing Jenkins files in Groovy
- Writing Jenkins shared libraries
- Storing your code in a shared VCS such as GitHub Enterprise
- Applying automated tests to Jenkins pipelines
- Configuring Jenkins pipelines to execute from multiple triggers
Desirable skills and knowledge
- Experience of outputting build logs to ELK
- Experience of adding automated checks to CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with deploying immutable infrastructure
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply