Junior Finance Administrator
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
Our 20-strong finance function is comprised of three teams; Core Finance, Finance Planning & Analysis and Finance Operations.
We are seeking a Junior Finance Administrator to join the Finance Operations team, where they will have responsibility for a wide range of administrative focused tasks, including, but not restricted to:
- Processing invoices
- Managing the administration of staff expenses and corporate credit cards
- Assisting with accounts payable duties, corresponding with vendors and the business
- Undertaking month-end processes such as bank recs, accruals/prepayments and depreciation
Reporting into the Finance Operations Team Lead, you will be supporting the three Financial Administrators with business-as-usual duties relating to our recently implemented ERP system.
Who are we looking for?
Working in a close-knit team within a central department at G-Research, the successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, fantastic communication skills, and a flexible and proactive mind set.
You should also be interested in developing your administrative and accounting skillsets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with Medius or Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be an advantage
- Interest in a career in finance would be beneficial
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply