Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will manage a core stream of our remote and on-site assessment processes. You will assist in running our front-of-house operation, supporting the Talent Acquisition (TA) team in ensuring a slick candidate experience.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing all assessment processes, ensuring tests and interviews progress as planned
- Ensuring any changes or issues during assessments are addressed swiftly and efficiently
- Acting as the face of the TA team for candidates and interviewers alike, giving you exposure to stakeholders across the company
- Scheduling tests and interviews for a range of roles across the business
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), ensuring that the database is up to date
- Ad-hoc project work for the TA team as required
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- A proactive approach with an ability to build relationships and influence
- The ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities at once, and escalate issues where necessary
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly proficient in MS Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Experience managing an ATS, ideally Workday
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply