Technical Project Manager
Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
The Programme and Project Management (PPM) team is responsible for enabling Research, Engineering and other business teams to do their very best work at G-Research. The team collaborates with various functions, with exposure to a vast breadth of projects across the business, ensuring the progression of the company roadmap.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Applying knowledge of project delivery methodologies to engineer bespoke approaches for the teams you work with
- Introducing structure, organisation and optimisation across projects in a collaborative manner
- Taking responsibility for projects’ lifecycles, including proactively acting on dependencies and risks, anticipating issues, and suggesting solutions
- Supporting teams in defining clear project goals and promoting clear articulation of these across the company
- Displaying adaptability as new information surfaces; continually adjusting strategies, plans and approaches for the teams you are partnered with
- Maintaining up-to-date project documentation to promote visibility
- Proactively sharing critical information with key decision makers
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Project Manager with:
- 10+ years’ experience
- The ability to understand technical content and its application in project management
- The ability to communicate verbal and written technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience running projects delivering security solutions to a recognised security framework
- Experience in delivering both core infrastructure, as well as cloud based solutions
- Flexible in their approach and able to use their experience to get the right result
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% company pension contributions
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply