Location : London
G-Research is Europe’s leading quantitative finance research firm. We hire the brightest minds in the world to tackle some of the biggest questions in finance. We pair this expertise with machine learning, big data, and some of the most advanced technology available to predict movements in financial markets.
We are looking for a Paralegal to join our experienced, motivated and expanding Legal team.
The team deals with a wide and interesting range of legal issues arising in the context of a fast-growing, fast-paced organisation. Its principal function is to provide comprehensive commercial legal advice to the wider business, ensuring the delivery of efficient, effective and commercially minded legal solutions.
In this role, you will work closely with your commercial legal counsel colleagues to provide paralegal and administrative support to the G-Research procurement team.
You will support contract lifecycle management, maintain the Legal team’s document management system and assist in the review of a range of commercial contracts.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a paralegal, secretary or administrator in an in-house or private practice environment
- Experience in document management, contract review and simple legal drafting
- Ideally, an interest in the financial industry and/or technology
Why should you apply?
- Highly competitive compensation plus annual discretionary bonus
- Lunch provided (via Just Eat for Business) and dedicated barista bar
- 30 days’ annual leave
- 9% contributory pension scheme
- Informal dress code and excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive healthcare and life assurance
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Monthly company events
G-Research is committed to cultivating and preserving an inclusive work environment. We are an ideas-driven business and we place great value on diversity of experience and opinions.
We want to ensure that applicants receive a recruitment experience that enables them to perform at their best. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation please let us know in the relevant section.Apply